Friday, May 13, 2011

Hugh on babies.

My home girl did her first vlog the other day.
Hugh wanted to pipe in.
We hope to cheer up our MJ girl who is in the hospital:


I usually look this white trash after some good yoga love.
You're welcome.

Oh, and obviously the boys are having a love-hate relationship with the word "poop".
I hate it.
They love it.

As soon as I pushed stop, Hugh started yelling,
"I WANT TO SAY BYE. I WANT TO SAY BYYYYYYYYYYYE!"

So. Here ya go.
Bye.
Times a million.
Again.


9 comments:

  1. love a good vlog! it is true that kenna inspired everyone to start vlogging! =)

    poooop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwenevere asked to Watch "Whoie" again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! cutest kid ever! James and I want to steal him from you!!! i love how he says "no way jose!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm we are going through Poop Pants stage too...Have you ever heard of (or read as I have and laughed a million times over) Captain Underpants series book?!! They are made for little poopypants boys who think it is hilarious to talk about delightful things like poop and pee. I can't wait until Diego can read so he can read these and fulfill that void in his life. Hopefully then he won't have to talk about it ALL DAY LONG then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE THIS.

    keep vlogging. they are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm..need to do this. Wish I was as cute as you on video..or at all..or in person. Whatever. That little Hughie is so cute! All poopy and all..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Becca! We still need to Skype sometime!

    ReplyDelete